[iyonix-support] DrawWorks on RO5

  • From: John Harrison <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Iyonix support <iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 13:09:35 +0100

DrawWorks has to be loaded before Draw, to work properly.  I could load
them both in the Boot sequence, but I prefer only to do so when I need
them.

That means I have to remember to run them manually, because double clicking
on a DrawFile just runs !Draw.

With RO-Select, I modified !Draw.!Run to run DrawWorks first, but I can't
do that with RO5, because !Draw is in ROM.

I have !DrawWorks.!Run changed to run !Draw automatically, so I only have
to run one thing, but I still need to remember to do it (and usually
forget) before opening a DrawFile.

Does anyone know a way round this?

John

--
John Harrison - using a British Iyonix PC running RISC-OS 5
http://www.jaharrison.me.uk