[iyonix-support] Re: Corrupted display using RISCOS512 and FX5200 card (fwd)

  • From: Doug Webb <doug.j.webb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 14:03:50 GMT

---------- Begin forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 11:44:33 GMT
From: "David J. Ruck" <druck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [iyonix-support] Corrupted display using RISCOS512 and FX5200 card

On 28 Oct 2006 Doug Webb <doug.j.webb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> Hi,

[Snip]

Please do not use the old smartgrpups mailing list.

The correct address is iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cheers
---Dave

Thanks, I had spotted this yesterday and altered things.

However an apology is now in order as I sent a reply to this by using the Reply
to Group option only to discover I've now sent it again to Smartgroups.

Just doing 100 lines..I must check reply to options before sending

Doug
--
Using a Iyonix PC 512Mb, RISC OS5.12, !NetFetch & !MessengerPro.
All based on UK technology, No Windows here