[iyonix-support] Boot hiccup

  • From: Paul Sprangers <Paul@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 09:53:52 +0200

Dear all,

Since months, my beloved Iyonix gets interrupted during boot up.
Everything goes all right at first (both the coloured leds on the front
panel do their job, the floppy disk makes its lonely sound, the system
beeps and the NumLock switches on). Then everything stops...

A simple hit on Escape wakes the machine up again, and all the predesk
texts appear on screen, etcetera. So it's nothing serious really, not even
annoying, but I'd like to know what could cause the interrupt.
As far as I can see, it must be something before the !Boot directory gets
involved, but I usually I don't see very far.

Has anyone ever had a similar experience?

Kind regards,
Paul Sprangers