[isapros] Re: [ISAServer] Firewall client DNS resolution over control channel

  • From: "Thor (Hammer of God)" <thor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2006 21:42:48 -0700

Time for us to post over to the MVP list.

To me, that totally sucks.  I know others may have a "who cares" attitude,
but uncontrollable traffic (that should be controllable) is a Bad Thing.

Help us Jimbowan!  You are our only hope!

On 7/6/06 9:34 PM, "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxx> spoketh to all: