[isapros] Re: [ISAServer] Firewall client DNS resolution over control channel

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 16:13:17 -0500

Tim,

You can change this behavior in the FWC configuration settings.

Jim will be sad that you didn't read his semenal article on this
subject:

http://www.isaserver.org/tutorials/ISA_Clients__Part_3_The_Firewall_Clie
nt.html

BTW -- post to the big boys list first ;)

Thanks!
Tom

Thomas W Shinder, M.D.
Site: www.isaserver.org