RE: terminal service

  • From: "James May" <Jmay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 11:23:37 -0800

I have terminal server on small business server for remote administration. I
have a packet filter open to port 3389 and I also used protocol rule and
published port 3389. not sure if I need both the packet filter and the
publishing but is works internal and externally as well. I may used the packet
filter for testing purposes on the isa server itself.

Jim May
Defense Group Inc.
Santa Monica, CA
jmay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx