terminal server client from one external to another

  • From: "Bentley, Todd" <bentley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 15:18:46 -0500

Sorry to pelt the list but I looked on the isaserver site and the discussion
board search gives me zero responses no matter what I put in (can't find isa
even).  I am trying to launch a terminal session from my network client out
through the isa and connecting to the external nic on a terminal server
connected to the internet.  It was working before we rebuilt the server but my
predecessor didn't document.  I can connect to the second server from home but
it seems to time out through my isa server.

Todd L. Bentley
MCSE
Rupert Technologies