Re: stop default.ida ??

  • From: "Mark Strangways" <strangconst@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 09:40:09 -0400

If you remove the application mappings to the idq.dll then the default.ida will
not find anything ,
correct ?
So, it just a case of not allowing the operation to fail at all.

BTW, ISA server saved my butt :)
We have a T-1 line with a partner, I had to go to the server building last
night to help them find
out why they had no access to there mail or web sites.

Turns out IIS was turned off, by Code Red 2. They definitely are infected, but
my system survived :)
Thanks ISA :-)

regards,

Mark