Re: stop default.ida ??

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 06:42:05 -0700

No, and that's why so many folks have resorted to server publishing their
web sites.  There was a gentleman on the newsgroup (I believe) who had
written a WEB extension for ISA that was to answer that issue, but I haven't
heard from him in awhile.
The only other option is to have your log analysis tools compare the IIS
logs with the ISA WEB...log.  This requires that you maintain tight sync
between their clocks, though.

Jim Harrison
MCP(2K), A+, Network+, PCG