RE: redirector for HTTPS from firewall to proxy

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 07:51:12 -0800

You need to discuss this with your ISA admins.
They are obviously requiring user authentication for outbound access.
Any changes to the ISA that allows your application to work without first
authenticating weakens the security model that ISA is enforcing.

 Jim Harrison
 MCP(NT4, W2K), A+, Network+, PCG
 http://www.microsoft.com/isaserver
 http://isaserver.org/Jim_Harrison