RE: on smtp filtering...

  • From: "John Tolmachoff" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 06:54:59 -0800

> good day.does anyone know a software that can block spam/unwanted
> e-mails?Currently, we do not have lotus notes or msexchange.I tried to use
> the smtp filtering of ISA(using keywords) and I download the smtp
> filtering in the ISAtool.org but, yet, just the same, we still received
> unwanted e-mails. pls. help.thanks in advance

We use Imail for our mail server along with some 3rd party add on software
that is catching over 90% of SPAM and stopping all viruses and messages with
vulnerabilities. This is a very cost effective solution.

We also offer this as a service.

John Tolmachoff MCSE, CSSA
IT Manager, Network Engineer
RelianceSoft, Inc.