Re: my smtp Problem

  • From: "Kian W. Davis" <kian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 18:04:41 -0700

He should be able to send from the mail account he has with his ISP, you
need to allow him access to SMTP and POP3 through ISA, POP3 actually has
2 servers that his mail client needs to be setup with. POP3 and SMTP
i.e. Verizon POP3 e-mail my mom uses is for smtp is outgoing.verizon.net
and the pop3 server is incoming.verizon.net

Kian Davis
MCP, MCSE, MCSA