RE: morhepus torught ISA

  • From: "Greg Mulholland" <duke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 10:20:21 +1100

As far as I know, that is in my setup, all I did was to create a
protocol definition to define morpheus on tcp port 1214 as I am using
secure nat clients. Next I setup a protocol rule to allow tcp port 1214
out from my lan client set. That is the extent of my knowledge
unfortunately.

I am not familiar with your specific settings for your setup.

Have you checked the isa logs  or sniffed to gain info about what is
actually happening or being blocked.

Im sorry im not much help to you in this situation!

When in doubt, ask Jim or Tom hahahaha sorry guys! :)

Greg Mulholland
Network Technician
MGM Business Machines
(03)9500-0644