morhepus torught ISA

  • From: "Bogdan Florin" <florinb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 00:52:53 +0200

Dear Sirs,

I do not understand why some things are so little supported but,
whatever, this is my problem.

I have a ISA server and a client computer.
Both computers it have same Gateway since they both it have Internet real
IP.
But because ISA it have a satelite equipment installed I would like to
use MORHPEUS  from CLIENT COMPUTER trought ISA.

Please advice me very simple how can I to this.

In MORHEPUS it is writen black on white that I need to use a SOCKS 5
PROXY.

Anyne know how to make a SOCKS 5 PROXY working on same machine where it
is ISA ?

Yours sincerely,
Bogdan