change default ip of ISA on the fly? Any news on making internal servers appear to the world as a different external ip?

  • From: "Bryan Andrews" <bandrews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 16:07:17 -0400

Can I change the default ip on the external nic of ISA while this is running?

We would like to make another IP become the default for all traffic now and was
hoping I could change the ip on the fly. I think windows will make us reboot
though...

BTW has anyone figured out a way to make internal published mailservers appear
to the world as the IP address they are bound to (for out going connections)?