RE: Windows 98 disconnects from ISA Server

  • From: "Paul Lemonidis \(Hotmail\)" <paul_lemonidis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 02:58:12 +0100

Hi Jas

Have you tried installing the 98 AD client? Also, are you running WINS for
the down-level clients? Forgive me if you have said this already but have
you tried installing the firewall client on the affected machines? I wish I
had a conclusive answer but unfortunately I don't. I don't know the
budgetary constraints but if all fails you could raise a call with Microsoft
directly. Once raised they are obliged to resolve the problem through to a
satisfactory conclusion. The cost would be about £250 ($200).

Hope that helps.

Paul Lemonidis.