RE: Virtual Server Test Lab?

  • From: "Ball, Dan" <DBall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 14:28:03 -0500

Yeah, I found a couple of possible fixes, but I'll wait for tomorrow to
try them.  I'm doing VPN/RDP right now due to the two feet of heavy snow
we got, and for some reason the mouse never seems to work right in
Virtual PC via RDP.  Combine this with the inability to use alt-tab,
windows key, etc., and I find it extremely difficult to navigate through
the server.  So, I'll try those work-arounds tomorrow when I have
control over the interface.