Using ISA server standard edition with W2K Terminal Services

  • From: "Debbie" <debbiek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 10:42:37 -0600

I am going to have to configure an ISA Server with an Exchange Server
behind it, and users that connect to 2 cluster servers and then to 3
terminal servers.  They all run Outlook 2000 for internal e-mail through
the exchange server and the internet e-mail is handled outside of the
company with an ISA.  The O/S is Windows 2000 Advanced server.  Most of my
users have thin clients and I have a few PC's. Will I have to load the
firewall client on my terminal servers?  cluster servers?  Not sure how to
go about this.  I asked on the message board and Dr. Shinder replied that
he had not really given this configuration much thought.  Has anyone done
this before with some success.

Thanks
Debbie