Deny and Redirect

  • From: "Steve Bostedor" <Steveb@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ISA List (E-mail)" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 14:00:15 -0400

I have an application filter set up to block unwanted sites.  Instead of giving
them the typical error, I want to redirect them to a friendly looking page that
explains what is being blocked.  I have set it up to redirect to a page called
ads.asp.  Does the ISA use variables or something that I can pass in a query
string that I could use to tell it what page the user was attempting to reach?

Thanks!

   | Steve Bostedor | Network Administrator  |
   |==========|{steveb@xxxxxxxxxx}|==========|
   | Thomson Shore, Inc. (734)426-3939 X-348 |