RE: Understanding IS Firewall Networks article...

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 07:41:33 -0600

Hi Dan,

This is great! I actually have set up the multiple internal Networks
scenario in serveral locations. What is the stuff that you find
confusing or unclear about the mult internal Network config on a
multiple NIC ISA firewall? I can do another article to help clarify
those issues.

Thanks!

http://tinyurl.com/3xqb7 <http://tinyurl.com/3xqb7>
MVP -- ISA Firewalls