Unable to Access some web sites over ISA proxy

  • From: "MJ" <mjtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 16:56:10 -0700

Hi all,
I have a web server that hosts hundreds of web sites. Today I added one
more web site with 10 host headers.
Without the proxy they all work great, with the proxy it's taking me to
page under construction, which is the default web site.
All of the web sites on that server resolve to an external IP Address
because we don?t want to create a DNS zone for each one of them, so I
though if I'd add the web site names with the internal IP Address to the
hosts file on ISA server things may work.
It didn't work :(
So now I couldn't understand why would ISA proxy point to the default web
site and not use the host header?

Can any body help me out please?

Thanks