RE: To hell with this

  • From: "Thomas W. Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 16:03:53 -0600

Hey Norman,

How are you going to install Exchange, IIS, Billy-Joe Bob's FTP Server,
SQL, Outlook Express, Terminal Services, modem sharing, the Microsoft
client side redirector, the Microsoft Server service, DNS, WINS, DHCP,
RADIUS, and all the other junk people want to put on their ISA Servers
onto that sonicwall? Without all that stuff, ISA Server is a small
runnin' machine. I didn't know it had application layer filters and an
H.323 Gateway either.