Re: Tech Ed

  • From: "Zachary Gutt [MSFT]" <zachg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 15:32:13 -0600

Yes, MEC being cancelled is upsetting, but there is plenty of ISA Server
content at Tech Ed 2003 here in Dallas:

SESSIONS
--------
June 3, 10:45am - SEC304 - "Enhancing Exchange, OWA and IIS Security with
ISA Server" - presenter: Zachary Gutt (me)

June 4, 5pm (today, in less than 30mins), MSG308 - "Secure Access to
Exchange from the Internet" - presenter: Steve Riley and Jason Hayes
(Jason is a consulatant from IBM Global Services)

June 5, 5pm - SEC407 - "ISA Server Internals and Infrastructure Design" -
presenter: Steve Riley and Zachary Gutt

ASK THE EXPERTS
---------------
There is also the Ask The Experts area, which runs for many hours
everyday, and we have the Great Tom Shinder staffing the booth, along with
many other people from the product team and ISA Server gurus from Avanade.

HANDS ON LABS
-------------
There are also the perennially high-scoring ISA Server hands-on labs,
staffed by top notch MCP's here and run by Ronald Beekelaar.

Are you here at TechEd?  Have you looked at the schedule?  There is plenty
of content here for you to absorb as well as countless experts here to
chat with and bounce ideas off of.  Come and join us...

Thanks,
Zachary Gutt
Technical Product Manager/ISA Server
Security Business Unit