RE: Srv Publishing rules not working

  • From: "Hugo Caye" <Hugo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 15:24:17 -0300

To me too. What I usually do is to disable and anable again the publishing
rules. I cannot relate this problem with any reason below (restart fwsrv or
line disconnect). It simply occurs sometimes. What I'll try in the future is
replace the external NIC.

It happens only in two cases (different sites), several others ISAs that we
take care don't experiment this strange behaviour.