RE: Setup of Tri-Homed DMZ

  • From: "John Tolmachoff \(Lists\)" <johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 07:06:22 -0700

The only thing that should be in the LAT is the internal private network.
Remove the Public IPs.

For the DMZ zone, you need to subnet your assigned public IP addresses.

Best thing I can recommend is to get the 2 books by Dr. Tom Shinder and read
the articles on ISAserver.org.

John Tolmachoff MCSE CSSA
Engineer/Consultant
eServices For You