Server Publishing rule stops working sporadically

  • From: "Max Leake" <max@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 07:43:50 -0700

I have a web server on the internal side of my ISA server that is
published using a server publishing rule. (I do this so that we can
generate weblogs) This works very well, accept sporadically the websites
are inaccessible to the outside of the firewall. To fix the problem we
have found that we have to disable the rule for that server, then
re-enable it and everything works fine after that. We have other web
servers that are published in an identical manner and never have this
problem.

BTW, nothing strange is being reported in the event logs on the ISA server
when this happens.

Any ideas anyone?