SecureNET FTP and Mail

  • From: Raji Arulambalam <rajia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 15:47:42 +1200

I am having trouble trying to get outbound mail working thru ISA.
I have ISA, DNS installed on one server. My mail server is on another server
set up as a SecureNET client.
I used the Secure Mail Server Publishing to publish my server.
When the mail server trys to send email out it receives the following
error..Greeting failure. Is this some thing I can configure in ISA. I am not
using the SMTP filter.

Also how do I enable FTP from the SecureNet client. I want to be able to
download files from the SecureNET client.

All help would be appreciated.

TIA

  Raji Arulambalam
  Systems Administrator
  Bay of Plenty REGIONAL Council
  P O Box 364 Whakatane.
  NEW ZEALAND
What luck for rulers that men do not think.   - Adolf Hitler

This e-mail has been checked for viruses and no viruses were detected.