Re: SecureNET FTP and Mail

  • From: Raji Arulambalam <rajia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 17:51:03 +1200

Many thanks Jim

I have been through these tutorials, and I also have Tom's book.
The problem is that the mail server is getting no response to 'Port open
greeting' during a SMTPSendAndExpect.
The mail server is able to do DNS Query.

Also I have done what you had suggested, creating a Protocol rule for the
SecureNet client. Containg only the FTP protocol and this is what I get from
the SNet client

FTP FTP.microsoft.com
Connected to ftp.microsoft.com.
connection closed by remote host.

TIA
  Raji Arulambalam
  Systems Administrator
  Bay of Plenty REGIONAL Council
  P O Box 364 Whakatane.
  NEW ZEALAND

This e-mail has been checked for viruses and no viruses were detected.