SMTP Woes

  • From: "Scott Force" <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 10:12:01 -0700

Good Afternoon,
     I'm trying to get my Exchange 5.5 Server to play nice with my newly
installed ISA 2000 (SE) Server.  I had an eval copy of ISA installed and
configured previously and it was working flawlessly with Exchange.  Since
the change I am unable to send e-mail from my Exchange server.  I can
receive SMTP and POP3 mail no problem.
     I ran the Secure Mail setup wizard and I setup a protocol rule for
DNS zone tansfer and query server.  There is also the SMTP rule that was
created by the wizard.  I remember coming across an article on
isaserver.org with step by step instructions on how to do this which I
can't find again.  Can someone point me in the right direction, I'm
obviously missing something.  TIA, Scott.