RE: SBS ISA Internet Error

  • From: "David Liles" <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 09:32:15 -0500

The external NIC has a static IP and the only thing in the event log is under
System: NTP server did not respond.

My first thought is that it might have been a memory leak that was causing the
server to stop responding but that doesn't seem to be the case because we can
logon to the server.

When our intranet users lose internet connectivity, we are also unable to
access the internet from the SBS server.....