SBS ISA Internet Error

  • From: "David Liles" <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 09:06:10 -0500

We have SBS2000 which we are running ISA and Exchange on.... Everything appears
to be working as planned, we are able to send and received email and all of our
intranet users can access the Internet. However, every few days for no known
reason we suddenly have no internet access and when we try to access a web site
we get the following error:

11001 - Host not found
Internet Security and Acceleration Server

        *       Background:
                This error indicates that the gateway could not find the IP
address of the Web site you are trying to access.

The only way we seem to be able to fix this is by rebooting the SBS server.... .

The box has 2.4Ghz with 1.5Gb of RAM and the OS is on a separate drive array
from the Exchange installation....

Any ideas why this is occurring?

Thanks - Dave