Re: RealPlayer and TS

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 05:31:57 -0800

Q1 - Real player has issues with proxy auth;
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q288734
    are you user/group-restricting outbound access?
Q2 - Check this out:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q275210
Q3 - NMap is the stanbdard in scanning tools, but it's presently a *nix-only
tool.
    You can use GRC's ShieldsUp online scanner, but it's pretty basic.

Jim Harrison
MCP(NT4, W2K), A+, Network+, PCG
http://isaserver.org/authors/harrison/
Read the books!