RE: RealOne and ISA

  • From: "Quillman Shawn (RBNA/CIT5)" <Shawn.Quillman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 09:28:34 -0500

Yeah, there is a rule that will allow authenticated requests through.  Under
the assumption that RealOne plays nicely with authenticated proxy.  It's
working great through my old Netscape proxy.  My guess is RealOne's getting
confused with Integrated authentication.  I'm working with their tech
support right now and am going to get my test box back up to play around a
bit more.

-Shawn