RE: Publishing web server.

  • From: "Taps" <Taps@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 18:46:50 -0500

I to am having the same issue, but I found a way around it.  Instead of
looking at the logs in your Web Server, look to the ISA logs.  They will
give you much more detailed info. I am runnign both Web Published and
Server Published sites behind two different ISA servers.  I must say I
prefer the Web Published sites.  With Server published, it basicvally
forwards the port tothe server.  With web published, it works as the
reverse proxy and asks the server for the data.  Another layer of
protection as I see it.  WIth web publishing, no one can access the
server directly at all.

My $.02

Taps