RE: Publishing web server.

  • From: "Don Collier (Intermap Denver)" <Dcollier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 18:26:34 -0500

Thanks for the replies.  I am going to look into that as soon as possible.
Unfortunately your answers make me ask another question.  What is reverse
proxy functionality and what benefits does that provide for my web server?

Don Collier
Network Administrator
Intermap Technologies Inc.
Voice:  303-708-0955 x-207