Publishing Terminal Server on Windows Server 2003

  • From: "Joseph Ledwidge" <josephl@xxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 16:13:23 +0100

I am trying to publish TSAC on a windows 2003 server.

I have successfully published a Win 2000 server this way and I am now trying to
do this with ISA server installed on a windows 2003 server to a terminal server
that is also on 2003 server. Has anyone had any problems doing this??

I have followed the instructions in the book (as per 2000) and on the website I
can connect to the correct Web server but I am not able to connect to the
remote desktop.

Can anyone give me some ideas where I should look - Getting the usual error
message saying server is unable to accept connections at this time etc??

Joe Ledwidge
Systems Manager
Metals Powders International
Dublin