How to create a site and content rule for WindowsUpdate

  • From: jperez@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 09:06:40 -0600

I need to create a site and content rule for access only to WindowsUpdate
web page for some restricted users. I create a rule with this sites:
*.microsoft.com, *.windowsupdate.microsoft.com,
*.v4.windowsupdate.microsoft.com but it doesn't works, when I try to
access the web page can't show totally the updates but if I leave the rule
to access to all sites (without any restrictions) it shows me all the
updates for the machine without any problem. Anyone can help me with this
configuration problem ??? What more else I need to include in that rule
for gain full access only to the windowsupdate web page. Thanks in
advance. Best Regards.