Re: Publishing OWA problem.

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 07:18:08 -0800

Any server that is to be accessed by an Internet host by a particular name
needs a DNS host or alias record so that the remote host can resolve the name
to an IP.
That said, you can use the same "name" to provide connections to both the
Exchange and OWA _IF_ the publishing rules are listening at the same ISA
external IP.

Jim Harrison
MCP(NT4, W2K), A+, Network+, PCG
http://isaserver.org/authors/harrison/