RE: OWA on ISA

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2003 05:50:14 -0500

Hi William,

You only need to assign certificates if you want to use SSL. Of course,
you *do* want to use SSL, since you want to support only basic
authentication for performance and compatibility reasons. Unless you're
running an ecommerce site, I don't see any reason not to use your own
Win2k/Win2003 certificate server. Win2003 has some subtle but important
improvements in its certificiate server, esp. in the Web enrollment
system. Check it out!

HTH,
Tom

Thomas W Shinder