RE: OWA on ISA

  • From: "Alex" <randja35@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 19:53:38 -0400

William,

It is possible and I have done it days ago (SBS server). When having
Exchange & ISA together, most important is to disable socket pooling for
w3svc, smtpsvc, pop3svc, nntpsvc and imap4svc. That way ISA is using
ports on external interface, Exchange on internal. I had hard time to
setup everything correctly, but I have it working, so you can ask me
specifics.

Alex