RE: OWA arrrrrgghhhh !!!!!! I GIVE UP !!!!!!!

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 18:50:09 -0600

Hi Cdawk,

While there are a million possibilities for it not working, here are
some thoughts:

1. redirect using the same name the external users use to access the
site. Create a split DNS or a HOSTS file so that it resolves to the
right address

2. Make sure you're using ONLY basic authentiation on the OWA
directories

3. Don't publish any other sites on the OWA Server (I know you would
never do that, but I've seen other people who have)

4. For your Destination Sets, try these:
/exchange*
/exchweb*
/public*
While you shouldn't need to do that, it seems to work better for some
people.

HTH,
Tom

Thomas W Shinder