RE: No problem with Exchange RPC and RPC patch

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 11:41:22 -0500

Hi John,

I think its a reasonable idea in general, but they need to allow
outbound access on a more granular basis for those home workers that
need outbound access to Exchange. But, I see that the problem is that
the home workers, unless they use a business account, they don't have a
static address, so it makes it difficult to allow that user outbound
access. Moral of the story? There isn't one :-)

Thanks!
Tom

Thomas W Shinder
<http://tinyurl.com/1llp>