RE: No SSL, Clients Don't work

  • From: "David Mineer" <davemineer@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 22:05:03 -0700

MessageThe DNS addresses that are being registered which I can see in the zones
look correct.  Each machine is as I would expect and nothing that surprises me
or anything.  By bogus do you mean totally off the wall addresses or incorrect
variations of my machine names?

I did make some progress before I left the office after posting my original
message.  After adding a Site and content rule with a client set which I
created consisting of the range of IP addresses for my Local machines, they now
function correctly as clients(MSN Messenger, Online Banking, etc).  Which leads
me to believe that it is a domain logon issue.  Any ideas there.  May be off
topic for this NG, but perhaps you someone can offer some suggestions.  How do
I verify Logons.  Connection Types are listed as "windows" for all my machines
that are logged on.

Also, on the bridging tab of  My Web Publishing Rule, Under the "Redirect SSL
Requests as:" section I checked "HTTP Requests" instead of "SSL Requests" and
my SSL pages now work from Outside.  However, from the inside I still get the
"HTTP 502 Proxy Error".  Which is what I get from inside and outside with the
"SSL Requests" Option checked.

TIA,

David Mineer