Netrust clients could not get authenticated by ISA

  • From: "Paul Yeo" <piusyeo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 22:53:28 -0700

Hi,

I am trying to use the ISA server to authenticate Netrust client, but not
successful.

I have to set my browser to point to the local Netrust proxy (localhost :
10080) and then my NEtrust proxy will point to my ISA server. According to
NEtrust I have to modify the netrust.ini file to point to the ISA server
instead of pointing to their server. which I have done so, but I couldn't
get any authentication from the ISA server.

Anyone can help?

If you want to know about Netrust, you can go to www.netrust.com.sg.

Thanks and regards,
Pius