RE: Migration from NT to AD 2003

  • From: "josephk" <josephk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 11:19:54 -0700

Hi Mokwena,
ISA is only part of the battle but should prove easy to migrate. What
you don't mention
Are all the other little things that moving to AD 2003 bring with it.
Email, recipient policies, public folders,
Various schema changes that are needed to bring along exchange 5.5 or
exchange 2000 etc. And how your network
Will work in relation to INTERNET >> ISA >> INTERNAL OR "back to back"
INTERNET >> ISA >> DMZ >> ISA >> INTERNAL
Etc.  All, of these things could affect your migration.

Thank you,

Joseph