Migration from NT to AD 2003

  • From: Mokwena Motseto <MotsetM@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 11:14:04 +0200

Hi

I have an ISA server connected to an NT4 domain and its multiple domain with
trust relation ship, i have created a group on the ISA server an all the
groups in the other domains belong to that group and that group has access
to the internet according to the ISA server rules

Now we are migrating to active directory 2003, all the accounts and group
will be migrated to the new domain and again on the new i want to deploy ISA
servers in an array and the people who had access in the old domain will
need to have access in the new AD domain

How should i go about in doing that is there documentation somewhere i can
use as a guide

Mokwena
"This e-mail is sent in terms of the following policy/disclaimer. Click on
this link http://www.sapo.co.za/mail_disclaimer.htm to read full
disclaimer."