Mapping or Switch Ports

  • From: "Pablo" <pablo_sapir@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 13:27:55 -0600

I need to know how to switch ports between an public IP and a private IP,
so
that I would be able to publish my ISA(2000) server with another port (eg:
4500).
And when mi private IP runs through ISA, mi private IP redirects it to a
PC
(eg: PC that has SQL, so it's port will be 1433).
Is this possible?

I don´t wont and I can´t publish the same port for 2 internal ports. I
have
2 SQL Server running for differents things. Because of that, I need to
have
in one public IP, two different ports. Depending which port runs through
ISA, send it to a PC in the 1433 port.