Firewall client hangs up

  • From: "UNE-Cristian Rodriguez Gutierrez, Admin Red UNE" <cristian@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Lista Discusion ISA Server <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 15:21:08 -0400

Hi guys!

I have a network with Windows 2000 advanced server in the server side. I
have ISA Sever 2000 integrated mode and all the client computers have been
installed with Firewall Client; but I'm having troubles with the firewall
client, because frequently in the client computer's tray appears the red
admiration sign over the firewall client icon meaning that ISA server is
inaccessible, so, it doesn't permit that programs that use the firewall
client (like ICQ, Yahoo! Messenger, etc.) stop functioning and in some
occasions I can't access internet too. I hope somebody can help me with this
topic.

Thanks in advance

Cristian Rodriguez

Network Administrator