Re: Macintosh FTP

  • From: "Ray Dzek" <rdzek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 09:37:44 -0800

Okay .. maybe its OS 9.1 then and not 9.2  I never did find a work around
for it other than upgrade the OS.  The Macs would also hang their POP3
connections which occasionally crashed our POP3 server.  Getting them off
that OS level was the only cure.  I am *not* a Mac person.  So I am only
passing on anecdotal information at this point  from my own observations.
Mileage may vary.  Check local listings.  Void where prohibited.