RE: Linksys in front of ISA...

  • From: Marvin Cummings <MarvinC@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 12:50:14 -0400

So your ISA server uses the IP of the DSL device as its gateway. I
don't have a gateway listed in the internal interface of the ISA
server. So I'll change that. What I'm confused on is how your external
interface is configured. Being that the external interface IP never
change, you must not be on a dynamic connection. Or am I missing
something here?

thnks